To continue our mission of connecting communities and empowering ecosystem success through equitable progress, Intermitten 2020 will be a virtual conference that inspires equity and justice within all of our spheres of impact. We hope to see our friends from all over the world and to make new ones as well.
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020
Time: 9:00a – 4:30p CT
- 9a to 10a // Mind & Body Energizer & Networking
- 10a to 4p // Talks (with many breaks included)
- 4p // Closing Remarks, Changemaker Awards, & Networking
Location: Your Home
Welcome To a Different Kind of Conference.
Where every talk is relevant.
Where speakers come from different backgrounds.
Where we hear inspiring stories with actionable insights.
Where we strengthen our organizations — and include our communities.
Intermitten was created for people who want to:
- Innovate for the greater good, within their organizations and beyond
- Inspire diversity, community, and collaboration within their spheres of impact
- Join and foster a community of progressive, equitable change makers
- A Mind & Body Energizer session to kick off the day and help get the vibe vibin'
- Nine talks by industry-leading thinkers and innovators who care about your success
- Plenty of breaks to walk the dog, check your email, or just shake off screen fatigue
- A copy of Arlan Hamilton's new book, It's About Time: How to Turn Being Underestimated into Your Greatest Advantage
- Opportunities to build relationships that will support your success — and the success of those around you
- The opportunity to vote on which grant applicant will receive a grant to support their DEI-empowering, minority-led organization